To all of our friends, customers, and fellow occupants of this good Earth -
Pursuant to orders from the government of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, all businesses not deemed "essential to support of life" must generally suspend operations, except in specific limited capacities, effective 8:00p EDT on 27 March 2020.
Here's what RS Guitarworks is doing in response to this announcement, and this serious public health emergency - and what you need to know:
1. All retail, and in-person transactions at RS Guitarworks HQ, 24 Winn Ave., Winchester, KY are hereby suspended, and the shop will be closed to the general public until further notice at the date and time specified above.
We are accepting and processing online orders ONLY at this time, and are grateful for your business! Please note that you may experience slightly longer lead times with these orders before shipment due to COVID-19 safety measures.
2. All of our employees are thankfully in good health, along with their families, and have been transitioning this week to working in remote capacities wherever possible. Email sent to email@example.com, and to individuals within the company, will be responded to as soon as possible, and is the BEST way to contact us for now. Phone calls to our business lines will not be able to be answered, unfortunately.
3. Customer inventory in our care and incoming customer inventory already enroute will be received and continually surveilled and maintained as if operations were ongoing. We have established rotations for watch and remote capabilities in this regard to keeping the building secure.
4. Orders already in-process will indeed be processed and sent as best we are able to do so, keeping YOUR safety & investment in our products and services, as well as OUR health and safety at the absolute forefront.
5. Our online store will continue to accept new orders, with an automatically applied 20% discount - and those orders will be processed as we are able to safely do so, as with existing orders.
Obviously, as a small local business in Kentucky, we have a deep-rooted connection to the community we serve, and its people - and we will absolutely do our part and abide by any lawful orders presented to us.
We ask for your understanding and patience as we navigate these difficult times, not just for business - but also our lives.
From all of us at RS - we sincerely hope and pray that you and your loved ones continue to be safe and in good health. We humbly ask that you listen to, and seek information from, your local leaders, public health officials, and law enforcement agencies in your area.
We will continue to update and adjust legal operations and provide more information as it prudent and safe to do so.
And, most importantly, we will get through this together. Our hearts go out to all of you.